Australia's mobile biodiesel facility the first in the world
"This is the first time anywhere in the world that a large-scale biodiesel plant has been built with the specific intention of transporting it to another site," said Francis Logan Australia's Science and Innovation Minister. The plant cost $11 million and will be used in Darwin, where the site conditions for the facility were "challenging". The plant will be shipped to Darwin pretty much ready to go. The question is, though, how do they power the ocean ship they're using to move the facility?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models