Wagoner and Ghosn meet - 90 day confidential review decided upon
What we gather is that the idea of an alliance could be shot down during this confidential review period, or it could survive for another round of review. Either way, it doesn't sound like a decision will be made after three months.
The decision to keep this first review behind closed doors is understandable when you consider how much attention this whole affair has received in the media so far. According to Reuters, now that the two CEOs have met, neither company will comment on an alliance anymore, presumably until after this 90-day review. So, we guess we'll meet everybody back here in three months.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies