UPDATE: BMW recall extends beyond China
The problem apparently involves defective rubber bushings in the rear shocks that could loosen and lead to handling problems and loss of vehicle control. BMW blames its supplier for the issue that was caught before anyone was injured as a result, but the recall will cost the German automaker an estimated 16 million euro.
[Source: AFP via Autoblog Spanish]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.