SMART in Australia goes Carbon Zero
A free membership to Carbon Zero comes standard with each new SMART down under. The membership works a little like TerraPass, but offers a choice. Members can either help fund new technologies (like TerraPass does) or they can choose to have their membership pay for the planting of new trees. Either way, CO2 in the air should be reduced, and that's a smart thing to do.
[Source: Smart Australia]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies