CONFIRMED - Alfa returns to U.S. at end of 2009 with three-model lineup
The lineup will feature at least two engines – a 2.2-liter four-cylinder and a 3.2-liter V6, the latter coupled with all-wheel drive. By that time it will be clear if Americans have embraced new automotive diesel technology, which could encourage Alfa to offer its 2.4-liter five-cylinder diesel engine, as well.
Alfa Romeo's dealer network will piggy back on top of Maserati dealerships across the country. Initially there will be 50 dealers concentrated around densely populated cities.
We find waiting easier knowing that the company's return to the U.S. is confirmed and work has already started. Now we just need to wait some more.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models