VIDEO nirvana - prototypes running the Ring
Some people bird watch. Other people like to people watch. Hanjo van Heiningen likes to watch prototypes being flogged on the famous Nurburgring in Germany, and he's compiled a video of the very same camo'd cars we've been posting spy shots of over the last few weeks. So which ones did he capture on film? How about the 2008 Cadillac CTS? Got it. Audi R8? Got it. Lamborghini Gallardo and Murcielago LP640? Got it, got it. The Porsche Panamera mule wearing BMW M5 sheetmetal? Got it, and we'll tell you right now, that car loves to get loose. There's even more vehicles in there we haven't mentioned. Take a look, be envious, go back to work.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX