Autoblog reader spies the new BMW X5 in Cali
The revised front end adds some visual interest compared to the current model and should look good. The overall shape is pretty much the same as what we're accustomed to. Out back the changes are subtle and pretty difficult to gauge with the camo in place. In all, it looks like the Bimmer folks are following the same game plan they used for the revised X3: a more interesting front-end treatment, minor changes out back, and the retention of the previous model's familiar shape.
You can see the rest of the shots after the jump. A big "Thank You!" to Chris Belanger for sharing them with us.
[Source: Chris Belanger]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models