Live shots of Colin McRae's R4 rally car
Finally some shots of the R4 rally car designed by Colin McRae himself for a single-make rally series have surfaced. The car debuted at the Goodwood Festival of Speed last weekend, but shots from that event have been surprisingly hard to come by. We've already told you about the R4 at length here, but to reiterate it's got a 340-hp, 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that's mated to a six-speed sequential gearbox. In that form it can hit 60 mph in five seconds, although more powerful versions of the engine are already in the works. McRae designed the £130,000 rally car especially for a single-make rally race series of which we know very little about at this time.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video