China auto sales booming
General Motors' Chinese joint venture was the sales leader, up from third place last year, followed by Chinese/foreign company partnerships led by Volkswagen, Hyundai, and Toyota.
Meanwhile, Detroit Auto Show organizers report that Chinese automakers are busily booking display space for the 2007 edition of the North American International Auto Show.
[Source: Xinhua Online]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies