EcoV electric vehicle another entry in the mid-size, decent range department
The EcoV is currently just in prototype form, but Richard Marks, the vehicle's designer, has an agreement with College of Creative Studies in Detroit to redesign the vehicle's interior and exterior and recently won $12,500 from Great Lakes Entrepreneurs Club which he says will be used to move the EcoV program forward.
[Source: Detroit News]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies