GM still outpacing industry in China - sees 47% sales growth in 1st half
While the Chinese market is very important to GM and continues to grow at an incredible rate, the U.S. still remains the General's bread-and-butter. While Chinese sales for the first half of this year grew to 453,832 units, sales in the U.S. just for the month of June were 413,473 units. The day is quickly approaching, however, when China's demand for the automobile will rival and then likely surpass our own.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models