Zenn EV coming to America in late July
The Zenn electric vehicle (read more here) will be available for sale in the United States in a few weeks, according to Autoweek. Feel Good Cars, Inc., based in Toronto has signed up 20 Zenn (zero emissions, no noise) dealers in the U.S., and expects to have about 45 by the end of the year. The tiny Zenn (its only about 10 feet long) will cost just under ten grand. That's a lot for a top speed of 25 mph and a range of only 35 miles. But for short city trips, that should do it for some people. If you want the same cramped quarters and diesel power, you can always drive the MC-2 in Europe, which is the same body coupled with a different powertrain. Feel Good Cars imports the frames and installs the electric engines.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!