Zenn EV coming to America in late July
The Zenn electric vehicle (read more here) will be available for sale in the United States in a few weeks, according to Autoweek. Feel Good Cars, Inc., based in Toronto has signed up 20 Zenn (zero emissions, no noise) dealers in the U.S., and expects to have about 45 by the end of the year. The tiny Zenn (its only about 10 feet long) will cost just under ten grand. That's a lot for a top speed of 25 mph and a range of only 35 miles. But for short city trips, that should do it for some people. If you want the same cramped quarters and diesel power, you can always drive the MC-2 in Europe, which is the same body coupled with a different powertrain. Feel Good Cars imports the frames and installs the electric engines.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video