Biodiesel Magazine now available online
You may not be able to find it on the rack of your local bookstore, but you can now find Biodiesel Magazine, the only magazine dedicated to, you guessed it, biodiesel, online. The magazine debuted a new website yesterday that contains an archive of all past articles from the print edition and will feature weekly web-exclusive content like the Ask an Expert column. The magazine partners with the National Biodiesel board and currently has 3,000 subscribers. It was started in January 2004. Currently, the website features a story on Dakota Skies Biodiesel and the Ask an Expert question is how ultra-low sulfur diesel will affect the biodiesel market.
[Source: Biodiesel Magazine via Renewable Energy Access]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video