Aston Martin DBS - Bond's ride for the rest of us caught testing
Daniel Craig will be driving a fictionalized version of this Aston Martin DBS in the latest Bond flick called Casino Royale. Aston, however, will be building 300 road going versions of the car that's based on the DB9. The car has a wider track and lower ground clearance, a slightly restyled front end with additional air intakes, and its V12 engine will reportedly produce over 500 bhp. The price is expected to be around £130,000.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX