Volvo hands XC90 keys over to His Holiness
Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger was forced to give up his rather secular ride, a 1999 Volkswagen Golf, when he became Pope Benedict XVI. Feeling bad for the old guy, Volvo handed over a set of Volvo XC90 keys to His Holiness yesterday. The SUV is dark blue with a light-colored interior, which doesn't really matter much since the Pope only goes mobile in the patented Popemobile that can deflect bullets and survive bomb blasts. As far as we know, Volvo's don't deflect bullets or survive bomb blasts very well, so perhaps the Bishops can use the XC90 for late night pizza runs.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video