Rev It Up performance driving school returns to U.S. parking lots
The program includes instruction from pro drivers, plenty of seat time, competition (with a new Chevy Cobalt SS Supercharged Coupe for the overall national winner), wheel-to-wheel kart racing, Chevy SS car demo rides, and hot laps with a pro driver in a new Corvette Z06.
For around fifty bucks, it could be the best deal of the summer! Get full details and register online at revitupracing.com.
We're planning on having someone from Autoblog in attendance at one of the Rev It Up programs, so if you can't make it yourself we'll be sure to bring back plenty of pics.
[Source: Rev It Up Racing]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies