Prius hydrogen hybrids to be leased to the State of California later this year
The idea behind CaH2Net is to promote using hydrogen as a way to diversify California's sources of transportation energy as well as ensuring environmental and economic benefits. The goal of the program is 250 hydrogen fueling stations and 20,000 hydrogen vehicles. Currently, Quantum has 30 hydrogen Priuses in operation in S. California.
[Source: Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide, Inc.]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies