Counterpoint: Who Killed The Electric Car?
Brauer addresses many of the fallacies and half-truths implied in the movie. General Motors, he points out, did not withhold the EV from purchase. Instead, people lost interest once they discovered the high cost of ownership. The California Air Resources Board had never required the automakers to develop electric vehicles but zero-emission vehicles, which is different. He even tackles the question that the oil companies are "evil" because they--gasp!--are making a profit.
More questions and details can be found at the article. What do you think of Brauer's counterpoints?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models