TerraPass wipes out 7,500 Hummers (sort of)
TerraPass says its goal is to offset 10 billion pounds of carbon, so they've got a ways to go (99 percent, actually). Still, their actions are making driving a theoretically cleaner thing to do, and I wish them well in their quest.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies