Ford confirms fresh content for Mustang every year
Inside Line also pumped Shelby himself for more information and learned the man behind the muscle car believes that the Mustang is capable of more horsepower than the 500 ponies produced in the 2007 Shelby GT500, 600-plus horsepower even, and should still be able to pass the Blue Oval's 50,000-mile warranty. Shelby also reveals he's not too impressed by the Camaro Concept, calling the car "adequate".
Shelby's best line during the on-site interview goes, "With the new Camaro, they'd better not dream they'll have more horsepower [than Mustang]." Did you say horsepower war? What horsepower war?
[Source: Inside Line]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video