Spy Shots: 2007 Infiniti G35 sedan
We were all wowed by the Infiniti G35 coupe and sedan concepts that made the auto show circuit rounds this year, and it appears that the sedan at least will reach showrooms as a faithful reproduction of those auto show darlings. We also get a peak on the inside where a new dash with a deeply inset nav screen and iDrive-like controller are featured prominently. A forest of trees gave their lives to slather the dash and center console in unpolished bark (aluminum trim is also available) and we think those are the solid magnesium paddle shifters Nissan told us about in New York behind the small but beefy steering wheel. A six-speed manual is also available, which will give the G a leg up on the Lexus IS350 that's only available with a six-speed automatic. Expect the G35's 3.5L V6 to be producing well over 300 horsepower when the car goes on sale this November.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX