S-Class convertible being planned for '07 NAIAS
Auto Motor und Sport is reporting that Mercedes-Benz may be developing a four-door convertible version of its flagship luxury sedan, the S-Class. It will reportedly sport the longest soft top every produced and be powered by an equally large 6.0L V12 engine. We can expect the interior to be trimmed out in even more opulent luxury than a standard S-Class, as well. The S-Class convertible will surface in early 2007 as a concept at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
[Source: Auto Motor und Sport]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video