GM announces Solstice GXP pricing
General Motors' Pontiac division chose (what else) the summer solstice to reveal the price for its top of the line Solstice model. The 260 hp Solstice GXP will appear in dealerships this fall sporting a sticker price of $25,995 (including destination charges).
With 47 percent more power than the normally aspirated version of the Ecotec 4-cylinder powerplant, the GXP should finally provide Solstice drivers with enough motivation to fully explore the performance envelope of the popular roadster.
2006 Solstice models are sold out, and there's already a waiting list for the 2007 models, so if you fancy a GXP in your garage, you'd better join the 20 percent increase in Pontiac showroom traffic this year and sign up soon.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video