Spy Shots: 2008 Cadillac CTS
Well, this beats the heck out of Lutz's teaser flash of what we all assumed was a CTS grille during his CBS "60 Minutes" tour of a GM design studio. Courtesy of Winding Road, we have this shot of the upcoming CTS hot-lapping the Nurburgring (of course).
The new CTS continues the high-sided, chopped-top look of its predecessor (shown at right). While the vinyl mask smooths out the lines of the front end, the deeper (Audi-like?) and more prominent grille is an obvious change. View the full photo set here.
[Source: Winding Road]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX