GM announces HUMMER H3x pricing
Based on the H3 Street concept car displayed at SEMA in November, the H3x gives HUMMER buyers a chance to personalize their ride, straight from the factory. General Motors announced Tuesday that the dressed-up H3 will roll into dealerships in August, with a sticker price of $38,065.
The H3x is based on an H3 with the Luxury package, and includes chrome tube steps, a chrome appearance package, a chrome fuel filler door, and roof rack brightwork. A body-color grille and hard spare tire cover are included, with 18-inch chrome wheels and a chrome brush guard. Front seat headrests are embroidered with the H3 logo.
Two exclusive colors debut on the H3x - Sonoma Red Metallic and Desert Orange Metallic.
Standard equipment includes full-time 4WD, OnStar, GM's Stabilitrak system, and the new Vortec 3.7-liter inline five-cylinder engine.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX