(You)Tube City! Vauxhall Astra TwinTop hits the waves
Vauxhall's new TV commercial for the Astra TwinTop takes us to an exotic, sun-soaked locale where the hardtop convertible shows a group of assembled surfers a thing or two about catching waves.
In addition to being incredibly clever and fun, the spot is blessedly devoid of the idiotic legal disclaimers American viewers are regularly subjected to, such as, "Simulation - Do Not Attempt", "Not appropriate for water use" or "Vauxhall Astra is not a surfboard - Will sink in open ocean."
Without question, it's one of the better campaigns to come from any automaker this year. Bravo!
[Source: YouTube via Fresh Creation]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video