VIDEO: Perfecting the powerslide
Whether you call it drifting and do it with a Nissan Silvia or powersliding and perform it in a Corvette Z06, maintaining control of your car in a state of extreme oversteer is not an easy thing to do. Miguel sent us a link to this YouTube video in which Tiff Needell, ex-host of the BBC's Top Gear tellie program and current presenter on the show Fifth Gear, teaches a member of the British Special Air Service (SAS) how to powerslide a BMW M3. Having performed every mistake in the book while attempting to powerslide, we found Tiff's tips to be worded well and very helpful. Check it out, you might learn something.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX