Used luxury cars as ultimate gift for your graduating kid
If both parents and children are willing to fit the (slightly) larger bill, used luxury sedans make better choices. Such vehicles are considered safer because of their size and tend to have more standard safety features like extra airbags than even some of the top trims of new entry level vehicles. Top choices include the Audi A4, Lexus IS, and the Saab 9-3 (pictured).
Parking lot's closed for tractor-driving teens
Young drivers going after "grandpa cars"
[Source: Wall Street Journal via Luxist]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies