Spy Shots: 2007 MINI Cooper S
Here's the best look yet at what the MINI Cooper S will be wearing come the 2007 model year. Though the MINI's appearance seems to have hardly changed, what is apparent is that the next model will be longer than the current one. Autobild is guessing that BMW has added an additional 25 centimeters to the car's length. The front end has been worked over and appears more flush than the current model with larger, flatter oval headlights illuminating the road ahead. Out back the center-mounted exhaust pipes remain but are flanked by larger taillights.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video