Kroger expands E85 offering into Ohio
Kroger's ethanol program is the result of automaker General Motor's program to work with state agencies and companies to either offer E85 or promote its use. Many of GM's vehicles have "flex fuel" capability and can be powered by regular gasoline or E85.
Related: E85 now available in Houston as local Kroger gets ethanol pump
[Source: Toledo Blade]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies