Bentley gets some Seoul, enters Korean market
Recognizing the ever-increasing accumulation of wealth in South Korea, Bentley Motors has decided to enter the Korean market and hock its wares next to such nameplates as GM Daewoo and Kia. Charmzone, Co. will operate in the South East Asian country as Bentley Seoul and have dedicated sales and support services in place by the fourth quarter of 2006.
Quick note of reference: In U.S. dollars one Bentley Continental GT equals 15 Kia rios.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models