Report: Volkswagen Scirocco green-lighted
According to the magazine's sources, buyers can expect the coupe to command $28,000 in base spec (front-wheel-drive, four-pot). An all-wheel-drive 3.6-liter V6 is expected to be the top rung, which we would guess would start at about $34,000 if AutoWeek's estimate is in the ballpark.
Click through for more scuttlebutt on VW's coming hot wind.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models