Black Enterprise names Toyota among best companies for diversity
According to the publication, Toyota makes the grade for diversity. The second largest automaker in the world is one of forty firms that 'demonstrate significant representation of African Americans and other ethnic minorities in areas including procurement, corporate boards, senior management and the total work force.' The automaker is also recognized with others in "10 Best Companies in Marketing Diversity" and "10 Best Companies in Supplier Diversity".
The July 2006 issue marks the first time that Toyota has participated in Black Enterprise's survey.
[Source: Cincinnati Business Courier]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models