Spy Shots: Honda CR-V
These spy shots from WorldCarFans give us the best idea yet of what the next Honda CR-V will look like when it launches next year. Sister ute to the Acura RDX, the next CR-V will not get the new Acura's turbocharged engine, but rather a more meager naturally aspirated 2.4L four-cylinder rated at 170 hp. That also means the CR-V won't be hunting any Toyota RAV-4s with their (much) larger V6 engines and third row of seats. Some good news is that this new Honda ditches the outside mounted spare and thus gets a vertical lift gate instead the traditional horizontal one.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX