City official in Utah trades in Hummer because of "pressure"
Well, let the Ogden Standard-Examiner clear things up. Their editorial from mid-May say's Johnson's choice is "baffling" and that "driving such a conspicuous gas hog" is "socially radioactive". The whole deal is "an absurd flaunting of government largesse", the paper wrote. Ahhh, that clears things up.
By the way, the Yukon's mileage figures are not much better, in case you were wondering.
[Source: Salt Lake Tribune]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies