Wine overproduction fuels automotive industry
So far only French and Italian wines will be distilled into the alcohol. Other member countries with surplus stocks are being examined as well. The EU has been performing crisis distillation yearly since 1982 except in 2002 and 2003.
Thanks for the tip, gp!
[Source: Environment News Service]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies