AutoblogGreen for 06.08.06
Supermileage competition begins tomorrow; MPG to beat is 1836
Next-gen Prius will be turbocharged, get 100+ MPG, and maybe plug-in
Diesel Jeep Liberty R.I.P. in U.S.
GE works on cheaper hydrogen electrolysis
Coal-powered ethanol plants might make the biofuel less appealing to environmentalists
Japan and Brazil announce ethanol deal
Hawaii drivers have state to complain to if ethanol causes problems
Moonshine, Ethanol and the law
LIFECar and Movement Modules and Open Source Car, oh my!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models