We ran across some more pics of the 2008 McLaren-ized Dodge Viper and a few extra tidbits of info? Because the current Dodge Viper just isn't fast, light or fabulous enough, American Specialty Cars decided that it would build a concept Diamondback Viper just in time for this past January's North American International Auto Show. With a wink and a smile, ASC officials hinted at the time that building a production version of the car would present some challenges, particularly the ten intakes popping through the hood. Seems they've solved that problem, if these spy shots are any indication. The snake sports some serious poison as far as horsepower goes -- 650 is the number folks are tossing around at the moment -- putting the vehicle at 60 mph in less than 3.5 seconds.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies