Spy Photos: 2008 Dodge Caravan/Chrysler T&C
Johnathan Stein over at HowBourgeois ran across this heavily disguised prototype of what appears to be a 2008 Dodge Caravan, or possibly a Chrysler Town & Country, or possibly what will eventually be an unnamed Volkswagen minivan. He braved severely aggravated DaimlerChrysler staff to capture the exterior, otherwise we'd be staring at the interior accoutrements, as well. As all spy shots of these gen minivans have been heavily disguised so far, we're not really expecting the final products to show their faces at the L.A. auto show later this year. We'll likely meet them for the first time at the Detroit show in January.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video