Volvo joins Lincoln in social network marketing
Not much to tell, but it appears to be the start of some sort of treasure hunt to find the one-of-a-kind Volvo currently residing in the shipping container above. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" signage may just be a clue. Or not.
So far, the first post by "Tnu Heht" (Awww. It's "The Hunt" jumbled up... isn't that just so clev-er!) has attracted one comment - evidently by a Volvo employee.
We fearlessly predict a tsunami of similar "social marketing" efforts. Brace yourselves.
[Source: Volvo North America]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models