Nissan Versa getting Scion-like sport package and accessories
Apparently the name of NISMO doesn't carry as much cache as Scion's, otherwise Nissan wouldn't have felt the need to refer to these new optional items as "Scion-like" accessories. Toyota should take this compliment as proof positive it has made a mark in the econo-sport segment.
The 2007 Nissan Versa sedan is shown above.
[Source: Inside Line]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models