Return of the Slant Nose Porsche
A while back we showed you how a Porsche 996 owner could fast forward time and transform his car's "fried egss" headlamps into the proper ovals found on the new 997 models. Auto-expert of Germany has now stepped up to show 996 owners how to rewind time back to an era when the pages of Dupont Registry were filled with Slant Nose Porsches. The Porsche 996 Flat Nose conversion was debuted at the 5th International Porsche Treffen show in Germany amongst 1,642 Porsche owners and their cars. Auto-expert announced these Porsche 996 Flat Nose body parts would be available before the end of the year, though no prices were announced.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX