Norwegian wood could become biodiesel in 2012 - UPDATED
In a joint statement, the companies said, "By using timber we can also utilise [sic]a much greater proportion of the raw material and considerably reduce greenhouse gas emissions compared with biodiesel produced from rapeseed or other plant oils."
[Source: IOL] [Updated to remove ethanol reference, which was inserted in error]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies