Colorado not going to mandate ethanol blends
Owens claimed that, "Markets work best when full information is provided to the public, not mandated to them," in defending his action. Thus far, the market has not brought ethanol to Southwest Colorado, where Durango is located, and the nearest E85 station is in Albuquerque, NM. There are 10 E85 stations elsewhere in Colorado, and the E85 Coalition is attempting to double that number. There are over 3,500 flexible fuel vehicles in or around Durango.
[Source: Durango Herald]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies