Toyota announces recall of 1 million vehicles
Over half of the recalled vehicles are in the Japanese domestic market, including Wish, Isis, Prius and other cars built between September 2002 and November 2005. The remaining vehicles are in overseas markets, although no details are available at this time.
No accidents have been reported as a consequence of the defects.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.