Spy Shots: BMW X5 faces all
The fresh face of the next BMW X5, codenamed E70, is clearly apparent on these new spy shots from WorldCarFans. The trademark kidney grille appears to have grown in size and gained three air intakes in the lower bumper and another immediately below the leading edge of the hood. The headlights have also been resculpted to more closely resemble the outline of those found on the new 3-Seiries. In addition, WCF is reporting the X5 will grow in length by 16 cm and width by 6 cm, and you know what that means... third row time, baby! This shoots to hell our previous theory that BMW might debut an even larger SUV in Paris to take on the Mercedes-Benz GL. Despite the girth, an M-edition is still expected sometime after the X5 debuts in October.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video