Fuel cell, hydrogen and ethanol at technology summit in Chattanooga
The summit brings together over 500 businesses, individuals and groups from the Tennessee Valley Corridor, a non-profit group covering a four-state region that promotes "the Tennessee Valley Corridor as one of the nation's premier science and technology centers, and to leveraging the Corridor's world-class research institutions and technology assets for maximum regional economic development and new job creation."
[Source: Chattanooga Times via Alt-fuel.org]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies