Pacifica gets fresh face for 2007
Looks like the 2007 Chrysler Pacifica will also be sporting the company's corporate headlights for model year 2007. This pair of eyes will appear on the next Chrysler Sebring sedan and convertible if recent spy shots are to be believed. Allpar.com is reporting the Pacifica will also get some new powerplant options in a 4.0L dual-exhaust coupled with a six-speed automatic transmission and a 3.8L engine to replace the current 3.5L. Follow the link to learn a few more minor deets about the next Pacifica.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX