Diane Rehm takes an hour-long look at biodiesel, ethanol and other alternative fuel vehicles
Roger Duncan, deputy general manager, Austin Energy, the municipal utility for Austin, Texas and head of a national campaign to promote plug-in hybrid vehicles.
Daniel Sperling, director, Institute of Transportation Studies, professor, civil and environmental engineering and professor of environmental science and policy at the University of California, Davis.
Charles Territo, director of communications, Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers.
You can listen to the program here.
[Source: The Diane Rehm Show]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies