European Shell Eco-Marathon contestant hits 6785 mpg
Even with almost seven thousand miles per gallon, this year's top contestant didn't come close to beating the all-time Shell Eco-Marathon record of 10,705 miles per gallon. It's quite an impressive collection of vehicles that CNET has photos of, and if you go click through the images, keep an eye out for the condom car.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models